From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 16:51:21 -0600

***** UNDELIVERABLE MAIL sent to joe, being returned by helix0!joe *****
mail: Error # 8 'Invalid recipient' encountered on system helix0

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 15:25:32 +0800
From: [email-masked] (Pamela Pledger)
Subject: build help. *names in statcmd
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Content-Length: 821

Help!

        Well, I hardly believe that I can do this, but I ftp'd up
wu-ftpd-2.4.Z, and the build gets this error :
Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support  -target sun4 -c  ftpd.c
ftpd.c: In function `statcmd':
ftpd.c:1972: `typenames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1972: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftpd.c:1972: for each function it appears in.)
ftpd.c:1974: `formnames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `strunames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `modenames' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ftpd.o'

        I have read, and reread the readme and install.  I must
have done something wrong.  What was it?

Pamela Pledger
Unix System Administration
Legato Systems, Inc