Subject: RE: I'm a newbie....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 08:50:41 -0800 (PST)

Look at guestgroup carefully - it allows real users with real passwords to be restricted 
to specified subdirectories.
---------------
Michael Brennen                    Intecom, Inc.
[email-masked]               5057 Keller Springs
(214) 447-8074                     Dallas,  TX  75248

>
>
>OK, I admit it. I have _NOT_ read the entire book on wu-ftpd yet.
>
>Would someone please save me much time and answer a couple of 
>quick questions about wu-ftpd applications ?
>
>I am looking for a tool to restrict ftp access to our site. The goal is 
>to allow users with valid usernames to log in and have access only to
>certain areas (home dir and some public files, /pub would work nicely).
>
>========================================================================
>Stephen Dorsett                            [email-masked]  
>Wide Area Network Manager, GIEx Corp.      1-800-514-5NET   
>========================================================================