Subject: Mail list archive [1051]

From: judy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 1995 11:11:47 -0500

Sorry folks,

I inadvertantly sent a private note to the list. I guess it happens to the best
of us!

judy

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Campbell)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 1995 09:28:28 -0800 (PST)

Particularly when the Reply-To: points back to the list.
> I inadvertantly sent a private note to the list. I guess it happens to the best

Bill
--
INTERNET:  [email-masked]   Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.
UUCP:              camco!bill   2835 82nd Avenue S.E. S-100
FAX:           (206) 232-9186   Mercer Island, WA 98040; (206) 947-5591
http://www.celestial.com/

The question is, why are politicians so eager to be president?  What is
it about the job that makes it worth revealing, on national television,
that you have the ethical standards of a slime-coated piece of
industrial waste?
		-- Dave Barry, "On Presidential Politics"