Subject: May I ask my question again ?

From: Remy Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 16:37:53 +0000

I post this message 3 weeks ago, and I have no answer... 
Any information would be very helpful !
Thamnk you for your time
Remy

------- Forwarded Message

X-Mailer: exmh version 1.5.1 12/2/94
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Guest accounts and execution
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 15:24:30 +0000
From: Remy Giraud <[email-masked]>

Hi,
I would like to set up a wu-ftpd server to do this job :
	- guest drop file in their home directory
	- guest run a command with quote site exec movedata
The movedata is a shell script to move the file dropped by the guest
outside the restricted area for the guest, with control of
content of the file... . But, as a chroot is done I can't access or
move file outside this zone. 

Is there a way to do the job, and keeping the "guest" security ?
Thanks
Remy
PS : Please send direct email, as I am not on the list

+------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                            |
|   Remy GIRAUD                                              |
|   METEO FRANCE                Tel : 33 61 07 81 14         |
|   42 Avenue G.Coriolis        Fax : 33 61 07 81 09         |
|   31057 Toulouse Cedex      Email : [email-masked]   |
|   France                                                   |
|                                                            |
+------------------------------------------------------------+