Subject: help on group long listing [1077]

From: May Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 17:31:50 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I'm having a problem with long listing on group FTP.

1. If I enable guestgroup, and ftp in, then ls for short listing works
   out fine but dir for long listing only gives me "Transfer complete"
   but nothing else.
   
   The guestgroup entry in ftpaccess file is:
	guestgroup unixsrc  
   The real user entry in /etc/passwd is:
	unxsftp:*****:76:803:UNXS support anonymous ftp account,,UNIX,917-2786,719:/ftphome/./unxs:/bin/ftponly

   And the group entry in /etc/group is:
	unixsrc:*:803:

   Where do I miss ?  Has anyone every encounter this before ?

2. Couple of days ago someone posted info about lsshort, lslong, and
   lsreal, I found lsgroup seems to work as well.  Is this in the doc.
   somewhere ?

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,
- May

---------------------------------------------------------------------
May H. Tsai		MSGID: M59T	EMail: [email-masked]
Phone: (214)917-2270	Pager: 995-4000x5294	Group: (214) 917-2786
UNIX Systems and Support Group		Process Automation Center,TI
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 655012, M/S 3624, Dallas, Texas 75265
---------------------------------------------------------------------