Subject: [810] Your unsubscription request

From: [email-masked] (Jailbait)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 18:16:17 -0500

Go back and read the document yougot when you bloody well SUBSCRIBED to the
damn list.
If you can't find it (and why not??), try using the internet standard of
<listname>-request...

The first clue is free...
JB

---

From: [email-masked] (Joe Hentzel)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 18:40:35 -0600 (CST)

> The first clue is free...

Well.. look at the bloody header and see where the fuck your replies go to.
Someone change it.. I would like to hear/aid discussions, but there is
just too much garbage here.

--
Joe Hentzel                     | God made the Idiot for practice, and then
System Security                 | He made the School Board.
[email-masked]     |  -- Mark Twain