Subject: [757] Re: [746] WU-FTPD - New Kid on the Block

From: [email-masked] (MBartC Eval. expires 31/12/94)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:00:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Thomas,

If you still are in need of the binaries you should let me know, but it is a big
attachment (500kB)..

Ciao
	Bart
________________________________________________________________________________
Bart Hendriks                      |\/\/\/|   [email-masked]
trainee at ESA-ESRIN               |      |   tel:++39-6-94180 540/348
European Space Agency              | (o)(o)   
Via Galileo Gali                   C      _)  
Casella Postale                     | ,___|   
I-00044 Frascati                    |   /    
___________________________oOOo____/____\_____oOOo________________ Cheer up! ___

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom Plesha)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 09:56:08 -0800 (PST)

According to MBartC Eval. expires 31/12/94
> If you still are in need of the binaries you should let me know, but it is a big
Thank you for the offer.  I received a copy earlier.

-- 
H.A.N.D. ;-)
Thomas A. Plesha                        Physical: Mare Island Naval Shipyard
(707)646-1326                                     P.O. Box 2035
FAX (707)646-1307                                 Vallejo, CA 94592-5100
Logical: [email-masked]     AKA: TAP116@[148.1.3.10]