Subject: [724] wu-ftpd complle problem

From: Ken Lui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 17:39:56 -0700 (MST)

Please accept my apologies if this is a FAQ. I am trying to 
compile wu-ftpd 2.4 and got the following messages. I'll 
appreciate any pointer to this problem. 

Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support   -c ftpd.c -o 
ftpd.o
ftpd.c: In function `statcmd':
ftpd.c:1972: `typenames' undeclared (first use this 
function)
ftpd.c:1972: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only 
once
ftpd.c:1972: for each function it appears in.)
ftpd.c:1974: `formnames' undeclared (first use this 
function)
ftpd.c:1982: `strunames' undeclared (first use this 
function)
ftpd.c:1982: `modenames' undeclared (first use this 
function)
make: *** [ftpd.o] Error 1

Making ftpcount.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -o ftpcount 
ftpcount.c vers.o -lsu
pport
gcc: vers.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [ftpcount] Error 1

========================================================
Ken Lui               | Voice:  (403) 496-6176
City of Edmonton      | Fax:    (403) 496-6104
E-mail: [email-masked]
========================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Mischa Reinhardt)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 11:48:50 +0100 (MEZ)

Do you use a normal unix environment ?
-- 
+=====================================================================+
|   Mischa Reinhardt                     Institut f. Biologie II      |
|   tel.  0049-761/203/2831              AG Fukshansky                |
|          <[email-masked]>             |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+