Subject: [814] Kerberos

From: "Jessica B. Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:59:25 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

	Within wu-ftpd-2.4, there is code that supports Kerberos. Which version
of Kerberos does wu-ftpd support? The reason I ask is that I can't build
wu-ftpd with Kerberos.  I was trying to built wu-ftpd using MIT Kerberos
V4 patchlevel 10 on SunOS 4.1.3.  Any help or information on building
wu-ftpd with Kerberos support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessica Kelley

---

From: "Derrick J. Brashear" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 1994 01:04:26 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from internet.listserv.wu-ftpd: 30-Nov-94 [814] Kerberos by
"Jessica B. Kelley"@alw. 
> Hello,
>  
>         Within wu-ftpd-2.4, there is code that supports Kerberos.
Which versio
> n
The Kerberos product that comes with Ultrix I believe.  I want to say
DSS, but I'm not sure. A version of 2.1c which has real Kerberos support
is available on bitsy.mit.edu, and was implemented as per the spec of
the FTP working group of the IETF. I'm currently working on further
modifications to that, though I ported those changes to version 2.4 and
am using that as a development base.

-D