Subject: [763] Re: Errors in MAILSERV command processing

From: System Adminstrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 17:45:34 -0500 (EST)

> 
> Error processing the command: unsubscribe wu-ftpd
> Unable to find the address [email-masked] in the mailing list WU-FTPD
> %MAILSERV-W-NOSUCHADR, no such address subscribed to the mailing list
> Use the HELP command to get a list of legal MAILSERV commands.
> 

   fix the danged mail list then.  take me off the list

  I have tried to unsubcribe from this list, and because for some
  unknown reason, I'm not on the address list I can't unsubscibe from
the list.

   but I STILL GET these same MESSAGES asking the SAME THINGS 
   over and over and over.

   Yes an FAQ  would help (/dev/null, shared libraies, ls -l etc, etc, etc)

  Too many messages, too little content of value.

   Get Me off this list!   Fix! Mailserv..  Upgrade to Listserv or MajorDomo
   Please!

-- 
Thomson Technologies Group	[email-masked]
(301) 548-5529

---

From: "The best things in life ... are fantasy." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 1994 10:44:14 -0500 (EST)

If you have the time, which at present I don't, why don't you start a FAQ.
I'd like to but I'm swamped here at the moment.

PCVS