Subject: [633] RE: [632] Call for FAQ (CFF?)

From: "The best things in life ... are fantasy." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 1994 16:08:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi Pat,

Well, I ahve collected everything that has appeared here since I joined.
There's no order to it but I suppose that is just a minor detail. Heh.
I guess I could try to organize it but I'm not sure how complete it would
be. Or whether stuff I include belonged in the FAQ or not... 

PCVS

---

From: [email-masked] (Patrick Salsbury)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 1994 13:57:52 -0800 (PST)

-Date: Wed, 02 Nov 1994 16:08:23 -0500 (EST)
-From: "The best things in life ... are fantasy." <[email-masked]>
-
-Hi Pat,
-
-Well, I ahve collected everything that has appeared here since I joined.
-There's no order to it but I suppose that is just a minor detail. Heh.
-I guess I could try to organize it but I'm not sure how complete it would
-be. Or whether stuff I include belonged in the FAQ or not... 
-
-PCVS
-

	Sounds cool, I knew there's be an archive somewhere. What I was
thinking was just give a scan through and find the repetiative questions
(i.e. FAQ's ;^) ) and list those. Post that to the list, and people who see
one that's unanswered that they know how to solve will be able to write in a
solution.

	I have a feeling we could probably throw one together fairly quickly
which would cut down on everyone's overall mail.

	Thanks for responding! :)

Pat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	  Patrick Salsbury 	                  VisionWare           
	Sys Admin/Webmaster             4500 Bohannon Dr., Suite #280  
	Voice: 415/325-2113	             Menlo Park, CA 94025      
	 FAX: 415/325-8710	      X/UNIX/PC Integration Specialists