Subject: [641] wu-ftpd-2.4 INSTALL Problem

From: KangChan Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 1994 21:42:09 +0900 (JST)

Hi, Please help me...

I had install wu-ftpd-2.4 in my workstation(Sun Sparc Classic).

Then, I have a big problem.

There is no Error in compile time, and I install ftpd sucesfully.

But I can't access to my machine using "ftp".

Error Message is here,

% ftp sharon
Connected to sharon.comeng.chungnam.ac.kr.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
ftp>

And There is a message in console.

Nov  8 21:27:39 sharon ftpd[4853]: exiting on signal 11

---

How can I solve the problem???

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KangChan Lee (Dolphin)
Database Lab,  Dept. of Computer Engineering, ChungNam Nat'l Univ.
220 Goong-dong,Yusong-Gu, Taejeon, 305-764, South Korea
Voice  : +82-42-821-6658      FAX : +82-42-823-5436
E-mail : [email-masked]
URL    : http://flower.comeng.chungnam.ac.kr/sharon/people/dolphin/          
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------