Subject: [800] Re: [799] Problems w/ `log commands anonymous'

From: [email-masked] (MBartC Eval. expires 31/12/94)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 15:03:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Johannes,

In your set-up of the deamon you have to invoke it with ftpd -l -L options.
Hopefully this might be of any help, if nort sorry abusing the bandwidth.

Ciao	
	Bart
________________________________________________________________________________
Bart Hendriks                      |\/\/\/|   [email-masked]
trainee at ESA-ESRIN               |      |   tel:++39-6-94180 540/348
European Space Agency              | (o)(o)   
Via Galileo Gali                   C      _)  
Casella Postale                     | ,___|   
I-00044 Frascati                    |   /    
___________________________oOOo____/____\_____oOOo________________ Cheer up! ___

---

From: [email-masked] (Johannes Niggemeyer)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 16:13:29 +0100

Thank you very much. It helped.

-- 

               Regards, johannes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Universitaet Osnabrueck*Institut fuer Semantische InformationsVerarbeitung   *
*Johannes Niggemeyer*Sedanstrasse 4*49069 Osnabrueck*++ 49 541 969-2580(phone)*
*++ 49 541 969-2500(fax)*email: [email-masked]          *
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------