Subject: [532] wu-ftpd for AFS and Kerberos 5

From: David Parter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 1994 16:04:53 -0500

As promised a few weeks ago, the changed that I made to wu-ftpd 2.4
to make it work with Kerberos 5 and AFS are now available for
anonymous ftp.

	host:	ftp.cs.wisc.edu	(128.105.2.15)
	path:	/pub/wu-ftp+afs

The directory contains a diff file for ftpd.c, the directory
k5uw (a kerberos 5 support library that we wrote and use for
kerberos and afs authentication) and a README with minimal
instructions.

Currently we are using kerberos 5 beta 2, but the k5u2 library
"should" work with beta 3 or beta4 (I will be upgrading to beta4
pl 3 soon).

Let me know if you have any problems, questions, ideas, etc.

	--david

--------
david parter                                         [email-masked]
university of wisconsin -- madison          voice: 608-262-0608/262-2389
computer sciences department                           fax: 608-262-9777
    postmaster, hostmaster, xunet/blanca, mentor, www, gopher, ftp, 
    compilers, security, software planning, training ...