Subject: [506] wu-ftpd 2.4 on NCR 3000...

From: Anders Tjader <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 1994 23:38:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi.

Has anyone compiled wu-ftpd 2.4 on NCR 3000 SVR4 (2.02)?
________________________________________________________________________
  Anders Tjäder               \_o_/               Voice: +46-8-7888791
  WM-Data Försvarsdata AB       |                   Fax: +46-8-6643380
  S-10787 STOCKHOLM            / \            Minicall: +46-746-447632
        Internet: [email-masked]
	    X400: C=se; A=sil,400net; P=wmdata; O=sto; S=tjader; G=anders
         MEMONET: POSTNET.WMDATA.ATJADER
	     URL: http://www.wmdata.se/fdata/anders.html (Internal only)
_____________________100% Buzzword Compliant____________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim Morley)
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 10:53 -0300 (BST)

> Has anyone compiled wu-ftpd 2.4 on NCR 3000 SVR4 (2.02)?

Just about, I've got most of it working except for NLST..

What problems are you having??

Tim M

---

From: Ed Lazor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 19:40:58 -0700

I want to unscribe to this list, could someone tell me how to?

Thanks,

Ed