Subject: [549] Re: [540] Re: [512] get\put on directories marked s

From: Adriaan Odendaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 12:13:00 GMT+2

> > Unlike the others we solved the problem with ls
> Can you tll how you solved the ls problem on AIX ?
Read the AIX.FAQ
They tell there how to set up an anon ftp.
I looked at the script and copy 2 files to my lib, and ls to the bin 
directory. 
I was to lazy to compile the gnu version...

But my problem with directories marked s is still there.

---

From: Stephane Plante <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 13:05:28 -0400

unsubscribe wu-ftpd

---

From: [email-masked] (Super User)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 20:36:37 +0300 (WET)

unsubscribe wu-ftpd

---

From: Charlie Fineberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 14:20:33 -0500 (CDT)

> unsubscribe wu-ftpd
  The text you received when you signed up for this described in detail
how to get yourself off of the list...

-------------  Welcome to wu-ftpd ---------------
  Your subscription to the list WU-FTPD has been accepted and processed.
Postings to wu-ftpd are limited to people who have signed up to the
list.

  The purpose of this list is to discuss configuration of, enhancements
to, or problems with the wuarchive ftpd.

  There is also an wuarchive ftpd announcement list.  You may subscribe
to this list by sending a mail message with a body of 
    SUBSCRIBE WU-FTPD-ANNOUNCE
to the list server ([email-masked]).

  You may leave the list at any time by sending a mail message with a
body of "UNSUBSCRIBE WU-FTPD" to the list server ([email-masked]).

  For more information on the commands available to you, send a mail
message containing a body of "HELP" to [email-masked].

  Virtually yours,
    The listserv management

--
ONC/TSL List Server    Office of the Network Coordinator, Washington University
Campus Box 1048, 534 Jolley Hall                       [email-masked]
St. Louis, MO 63130                                               (314)935-4865

-- 
Charles M. Fineberg        URL: http://firesign.wustl.edu/~fineberg/index.html
Office of the Network Coordinator   email: [email-masked]
Washington University, Campus Box 1048    Phone: (314)935-4865
One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130    Fax: (314)935-7142