Subject: [577] Directory Structure

From: Sal Collora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 10:54:12 -0700

Hello all..

Thanks for such a quick reply on the Cannot create socket problem.
It is all fixed.  That felt good.

One problem remains, as I am sure more will crop up.  The unix curses client
works just fine.  I can see the directory structure just fine.  

The problem however, is with my Windows and Mac clients.  None of the files
show up in their windows.  You can change to the directory, but there
is still no file listing.

I copied ls into the ~ftp/bin directory.  Are there more things I need to 
copy?

I don't remember getting the GNU LS that the INSTALL said.  I am using a
Solaris 2.3 box, so that might be the problem.  The ls I am using may not
be cool.

I just ran a test.  I tried to do an ls -l and got nothing, so that's probably
where the problem is.  If indeed that is the case, then posting this might
help some other poor soul.

RTFM I guess..

..Sal