Subject: [299] Re:

From: Ben Rector <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 1994 13:04:00 -0400

unsubscribe [email-masked]

---

From: Gray Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 1994 12:53:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 04 Aug 1994 13:04:00 -0400,
Ben Rector <[email-masked]> said:
b> Apparently-to: [email-masked]
b> Warnings-to: [272]

b> unsubscribe [email-masked]

-------------------------------------

This is a semi-automatically generated response:

Please, for *any* mailing list, assume that listname-request is where
subscription and un-subscription messages are sent.

	for example: com-priv-request@..., eff-talk-request@..., etc.

By mailing to the list itself, you've sent your request to all the list members
(like myself), and we just can't help you.

And, for those who do not know this little bit of net-etiquette, it is
basically improper to mail an apology to a mailing list after sending a message
by mistake.  It only makes the matter worse by increasing the bandwidth.

Thanks.