Subject: [386] Add restrictions to anonymous ftp access

From: [email-masked] (Howard Yeung)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 09:30:34 +0500

Hi,

I think the question has been posted by someone else before.

I want to setup a ftp access, either anonymous or a regular
account that only some people can access that directory.
Once those users login in, they cannot cd to directory above.

Will welcome any comments.

Thanks in advance

Howard Yeung
UNix Admin, NCHGR/NIH

---

From: [email-masked] (Swarna Chigullapalli)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 11:04:53 -0500 (EDT)

> Will welcome any comments.

I think the guestgroup facility in wu-ftpd 2.4 is ideal for your 
requirement. Refer to the docs for more information.
Hope this helps!
Swarna