Subject: [356] Mirror

From: Kolics Bertold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 1994 13:49:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello all,

Yes, I know that there were some letters about building a mirroring site.
But I couldn't have this mirror stuff worked properly at our site.
As a matter of fact I have no experience in PERL so I am a bit in trouble.

I try to run it on a Linux host (kernel 1.1.21) and whenever I try it to
run I got the error message that there is an undefined label in one of the
system's PERL-style header file. (This label is __GNU_C__ or something like
this..)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Bertold

<-------------------------------     -=*=-    ------------------------------->
 Bertold, Kolics                               E-Mail: [email-masked]
 Student at Faculty of Information Technology 
 University of Veszprem, Hungary
<-------------------------------     -=*=-    ------------------------------->