Subject: [336] pcnfs problem solved

From: [email-masked] (Paul van Gool)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 16:37:51 METDST

Hi, it's me again.

The problem with the pc's freezing up is solved. Before, I used the wu-ftpd
from the HP archive in Liverpool. I now ftped an original version from
ftp.uu.net and compiled that. Now my problems are solved.

I don't exactly know what they changed in Liverpool but I'll send them a
mail and explain. The daemon itself is about 4K bigger now so they must
have changed something.

Anyway, thanks everybody for your help.

Paul
--
"Some would sooner die than think.  In fact, they often do."
    	-- Bertrand Russell
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| internet   : [email-masked]    Faculty of Aerospace Engineering |
| compuserve : 100407,3063                Delft University of Technology   |
| phone      : +31-15-785312              Kluyverweg 1,  2629 HS Delft     |
| fax        : +31-15-781822              The Netherlands                  |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+