Subject: [337] more possibly naive questions

From: "The best things in life ... are fantasy." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 11:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

I have some more questions, this time regarding some of the notes from the
installation instructions. 
	1)  What does it mean "!nameserved" and do I need the " " ?
	2) How do I make a README* file (ie make a workable one)?
	3) What does it mean "magic cookie"?
	4) Can I have more than one domain name in a class statement? (I'm not
	sure it is even necessary, however.)
	5) What does it mean to "...have a home directory of <root-dir>
	(argument to the chroot())" exactly?

Well that's it so far. I seem to have installed the basic wu_ftpd. I even think
it might be working all right (I'm just getting ready to test). But I still
need to set up messages and README and greeting and so on. And I need to be
sure all the security is working as I wish. Oh yes, another question... I want
both commands and transfers to be logged; will both output go to the same file?

Thanks for the assistance.

PCVS