Subject: [274] What's wrong with my ftpaccess file?

From: [email-masked] (Howard Yeung)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 1994 15:29:31 +0500

Hi,

I still don't quite understand the meaning of class in wu-ftpd.
For example:

-------------Capture from ftpaccess----------------------------
message /opt/local/wu-ftpd-2.4/msgs/welcome.msg         login all
message /etc/login.msg  login   anonymous			^
message .message                cwd=*				|
							--------

--------------End capture--------------------------------------
If I change 'all' to 'real', I would NOT able to see any welcome
message when I login as myself.

Also, I still have the anonymous ftp not able to bring up welcome
page problem.  Is there anyway that I turn on some traces in order
to see where the problem is? 

Many thanks

Howard Yeung
Unix Admin, NCHGR/NIH