Subject: [255] PASV error with anonymous ftp and moasic

From: Mark Bieniulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 1994 12:33:57 -0600 (MDT)

hi-

when using windows moasic to access an anonymous ftp
server running on a solaris machine i get an

HT access: error server doesnot support PASV

i get the same error whether the ftp server is running wu-ftpd
or suns ftpd.

i don't get that error when accessing the server by xmosaic.

and i don't get that error from windos mosaic when accessing a
non solaris anonymous ftp server.

so i don't really know what to make of this.  is there any other
libraries or permissions that the anonymous ftp needs?

any ideas would be appriciated.?

mark bieniulis

---

From: Kevin McDermott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 1994 15:34:39 -0400 (EDT)

unsubscribe [email-masked]