Subject: [316] FAQ about wu-ftpd

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 1994 10:13:06 +0100

Hello,

	Where can I find a FAQ file about wu-ftpd ?

Thanks in advance

Fred.H
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred HEMERY
Universite des  Sciences et Technologies de Lille I
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (CNRS - URA 369)
U.F.R. d'I.E.E.A. - Bat M3
59655 Villeneuve d'ascq - France

Tel :(+33) 20 43 42 59|Fax:(+33) 20 43 65 66|E-mail:[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gilles Rech <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 1994 11:25:49 +0100 (METDST)

> 	Where can I find a FAQ file about wu-ftpd ?
	Malheureusement je crois qu'il n'y en a pas. Amicalement,
-- 
		Gilles Rech.
		C.I.S.M., Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I & INSA Lyon, France.

---

From: Geffers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 1994 12:59:34 +0100 (MESZ)

> 	Malheureusement je crois qu'il n'y en a pas. Amicalement,

 In franzoesisch versteht doch keiner was !

 Mit freundlichen Gruessen

 Ralf Geffers

#===================================================================#
# Ralf Geffers  Rechenzentrum        tel   0531-391-5541            #
#               TU Braunschweig      fax   0531-391-5549            #
# Gruppe        D-38092 Braunschweig email [email-masked]       #
# Anwendungen   Germany                                             #
#===================================================================#