Subject: [335] ftp from pc's now hangs

From: [email-masked] (Paul van Gool)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 15:50:36 METDST

> I just installed wu-ftpd on a workstation and everything works fine,
> except from pc's. We are running pcnfs5.0 on them and now when you ftp
> to that workstation is says 'Connected to ..." and they hang.
> 
I should have been more precise about the problem. Quite a few people have
told me about the - sign for the password reply. But I never get that far.
The pc's freeze instantaneously after the connect message.

I hope this is clearer.

Paul
--
"Some would sooner die than think.  In fact, they often do."
    	-- Bertrand Russell
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| internet   : [email-masked]    Faculty of Aerospace Engineering |
| compuserve : 100407,3063                Delft University of Technology   |
| phone      : +31-15-785312              Kluyverweg 1,  2629 HS Delft     |
| fax        : +31-15-781822              The Netherlands                  |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+