Subject: [290] IRIX 5.2

From: [email-masked] (Mischa Reinhardt)
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 1994 10:55:55 +0200 (MES)

Has anyone compiled wuftpd on a machine running IRIX 5.2 ?
I've got a lot of problems using "build irix" (they say it's for 4.0.5)
on an Indigo R4000 running 5.2 and couldn't build the daemon.

Thank you for any hint, Mischa Reinhardt
-- 
+=====================================================================+
|   Mischa Reinhardt                     Institut f. Biologie II      |
|   tel.  0049-761/203/2831              AG Fukshansky                |
|          <[email-masked]>             |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Duc Duong)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 1994 09:54:06 -0400 (EDT)

> Thank you for any hint, Mischa Reinhardt

I did a little hack for Irix5.2 and it works fine.. If you want a copy
please reply back..

dduc

---

From: [email-masked] (Mischa Reinhardt)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 1994 16:33:17 +0200 (MES)

>I did a little hack for Irix5.2 and it works fine.. If you want a copy

This would be very nice ..

Thank you, Mischa

---

From: [email-masked] (Jun Wu)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 1994 09:43:26 -0500 (CDT)

===== Duc Duong previously wrote: ====
> I did a little hack for Irix5.2 and it works fine.. If you want a copy

I am also interested in Irix5.2 version. How can I download from you? Thanks.

Jun
-- 
       o o o o o o . . .    ____===_T__ ____========_T__ ____=========_T__
     o      _____          || Jun Wu  | |System Support| [email-masked]|
   .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  |吴军 | |Baylor College| | uunet!bcm!jun | |
  >(________|__|_[________]_|_________|_|_of Medicine__|_|_713-798-8356__|_|
 __/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o^o   o^o` 'o^o        o^o` 'o^o         o^o`