Subject: [213] Need more start up info

From: Rob Tanner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 15:58:30 -0700

With some effort and a little help from my friends (i.e., fellow
subscribers to this list), I found where command logging is done, and
even changed it to suit my particulars.

Now I find I'm caught betwixt and between.  I would like to do debug
level logging, but only for anonymous users.  If I set the debug
switch (-d), I get everything, including plain-text passwords for
regular users (and that ain't swift).

Anyone know how I can have my cake and eat it too on this one.

Thanks,
Rob

      _ _ _ _           _    _ _ _ _ _  
     /\_\_\_\_\        /\_\ /\_\_\_\_\_\  
    /\/_/_/_/_/       /\/_/ \/_/_/_/_/_/  Robert J. Tanner
   /\/_/__\/_/ __    /\/_/    /\/_/       Ames Research Center
  /\/_/_/_/_/ /\_\  /\/_/    /\/_/        (415) 604-3451 (SETI)
 /\/_/ \/_/  /\/_/_/\/_/    /\/_/         (415) 604-5347 (Kuiper)
 \/_/  \/_/  \/_/_/_/_/     \/_/          [email-masked]
 ____________________________________________________________________