Subject: [206] Troubles with SunOS 4.1.3

From: [email-masked] (Mark Morley)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 09:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Platform: Sun Sparc running SunOS 4.1.3

Problem:  Immediately after connecting to wu-ftpd it drops the connection.
          If I telnet to port 21 I get the #220 message, then get a #221
          "Server shutting down" message right away.

I followed the instructions very closely, and did it several times.  Same
thing.  Any ideas?

Mark

---

From: Geffers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 09:12:42 +0100 (MESZ)

Hilo!
> I followed the instructions very closely, and did it several times.  Same
 Look into the ftpaccess file for the location of the ftpshut file and
 rename it.

 Mit freundlichen Gruessen

 Ralf Geffers

#===================================================================#
# Ralf Geffers  Rechenzentrum        tel   0531-391-5541            #
#               TU Braunschweig      fax   0531-391-5549            #
# Gruppe        D-38092 Braunschweig email [email-masked]       #
# Anwendungen   Germany                                             #
#===================================================================#