Subject: [87] Away from e-mail (was: [86] Away from e-mail (was: [85] Re: [82] ls -l problem))

From: John Balafas - CTI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 1994 01:16:59 +0200 (EET)

Your e-mail message will be read on his return.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Campbell)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 1994 16:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

> Your e-mail message will be read on his return.
This is another great argument against having mailing-list Reply-To:
headers pointing back to the mailing list.

I strongly believe that Replies should go back to the original sender,
and that posting to the list should require a little more effort.

Bill
--
INTERNET:  [email-masked]   Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
UUCP:              camco!bill   8545 SE 68th Street
FAX:           (206) 232-9186   Mercer Island, WA 98040; (206) 947-5591

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
				-- Voltarine de Cleyre