Subject: [184] Trying to set up wu-ftpd on AIX 3.2.5

From: Mike Ellwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 16:25:50 -0300 (BST)

I am trying to set up wu-ftpd on AIX 3.2.5.

It built ok (after getting over a few small problems), and
is running (sort of), but I cannot get the access control to
work as I want it.
Is there anyone out there who has successfully got it to work
on AIX, and who would be prepared to share tips about setting up
ftpaccess, and setting up directories, etc?

Mike Ellwood                           Voice +44 235 821900 ext 6161
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory         Local fax: +44 235 446626
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon,                 Internet: [email-masked]
UK       OX11 0QX

---

From: Jher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 15:30:29 -0500 (CDT)

how do i remove myself from this list?
4

[email-masked]					 On the internet,         2
Real/Time Public Unix Administrator		    Nobody knows you're   3
Login:new vern.bga.com					Nyarlathotep      5
			555! The Number of the Fnord!