Subject: [172] dir still not working under 2.4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 12:26:44 -0400

Hello,

The dir command is still not working for me under
wu_ftp 2.4. Its a SPARCstation 1+ running SunOS 4.1.3_u1.
I've been faithfully trying people's suggestions over the 
last week or so and I'm stumped. Is this a bug? If so is
there a bug fix for it?

	thanks,
	Penny Karr

---

From: Jeff Blaine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 13:44:15 -0400

>last week or so and I'm stumped. Is this a bug? If so is

The _only_ way I was able to get ``dir'' to work under SunOS 4.1.3
was to place a statically linked ls in place of the dynamically linked
one.  Even with ld.so libc.so.1.x and libdl in place, I never got a
dynamically linked ls to work.  Let me know if you need the statically
linked ls binary.