Subject: [57] FAQ for wu-ftpd

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 10:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

About the idea of a FAQ.  It's a good one, although somehow I doubt it
will stop the folks that continually ask about /dev/* problems.  It will
make the reply shorter, though ;-)

There is an anon-FTP faq written by Christopher Klaus and posted to 
comp.security.{unix,misc} regularly.  I would suggest that either reference
should be made to it or information from it should be included.  It
includes /dev/* information as well as other good advice.

Nick Christenson
[email-masked]

---

From: Evan Champion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 14:47:33 +119304100

> includes /dev/* information as well as other good advice.

What would be nice is if whoever does the FAQ gets permission to use parts
of the anon-ftp FAQ.

Evan
-- 
Evan Champion [Team OS/2!] <synapse.org SysAdmin> [email-masked]
FTP the OS/2 Wish List from ftp-os2.cdrom.com:/pub/os2/2_x/info/os2wish.zip