Subject: [50] Re: [28] anon ftp still does not work

From: [email-masked] (Chris D. Johnston)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 11:31:23 -0800 (PDT)

Dean -

Sorry this is a bit late, but you wanted to know about anon users
being able to do an ls or dir.  If you haven't already
got this one, put a copy of ls in the ~/ftp/bin directory.

Chris

-- 
===============================================================
Chris D. Johnston  Surf City Software, Orange, CA  714/289-8543
[email-masked]                             fax: 714/289-1002

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Campbell)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 1994 13:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

> got this one, put a copy of ls in the ~/ftp/bin directory.
It's there, and works when I ftp to it myself here or from two other
sites that I can telnet into to test that way.

What program are you using to ftp into our site?

Bill
--
INTERNET:  [email-masked]   Bill Campbell; Celestial Software
UUCP:              camco!bill   8545 SE 68th Street
FAX:           (206) 232-9186   Mercer Island, WA 98040; (206) 947-5591

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
				-- Voltarine de Cleyre