Subject: SecurID authentication code

From: Mariusz Ostrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 17:00:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I've finally finished all the test I could do on Solaris 2.5
and SunOS 4.1.3. I hope there're no bugs in my code anymore ;-).
So I'm sending it to you for a review. The included uudecode file
called "ssh-securid-CHANGES.tar.gz" contains files I had to change. 
These are:

readconf.c, readconf.h, servconf.c, servconf.h,
ssh.h, sshconnect.c, sshd.c
auth-securid.c	- that's a completly new file
Makefile.in     - I've added auth-securid.o as a sshd's component
auth-passwd.c   - I've completly removed Don McKillican's code

Every change I've made to original code is surrounded 
by #ifdef HAVE_SECURID ... #endif compiler directives.
Thanks to it one can compile the whole package as it was 
(i.e. without my code) if not interested in "SecurID authentication". 

Besides, I've changed a little one piece of your code in sshd.c
It's surrounded by /* MOst >>> */ ... /* <<< MOst  */ comments.
My intention was to expand information written to log when user
succesfully authenticates.

Mariusz

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  Mariusz Ostrowski <[email-masked]>, tel./fax: +48 22 268000, 268007
  Research and Academic Network in Poland, Bartycka 18, 00-716 Warsaw
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------