Subject: [Engineering] Looks like Most systems are back up now...

From: Brian Allgyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:24:43 -0600

Looks like Most systems are back up now...  I'm still working on the rest.

Brian

-- 

Brian Allgyer
mailto:[email-masked]

Magma Design Automation,  Inc.
Silicon Correlation  Division
11921 North  MoPac Expressway,  Suite 220
StoneCreek II  Office Building
Austin, Texas 78759

(512)651-1444  (Direct)
(512)651-1500  (Main)
(512)651-1520  (Fax)

*******************************************************************

PRIVACY NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain confidential
and/or privileged information of Magma Design Automation and/or the intended
recipient. The information transmitted in this message is only meant for use
by the intended recipient. Unless you are the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive communications on behalf of the intended recipient),
you may not use, copy, retransmit, take any action in reliance on, or
disclose to anyone the message or information contained in the message or
attachments. If you received the message in error, please immediately
forward it to [email-masked] and permanently delete the message
immediately. Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Engineering mailing list
[email-masked]