Subject: Start the New Year Right -- Save 30-80% at Barnes & Noble.com

From: "Barnes & Noble.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 03:56:27 -0500 (EST)

-- A Barnes & Noble.com Advertisement --

Start the New Year Right! SAVE 30% - 80%.

Get 30% OFF titles that inspire, improve & motivate!

* Diet & Health
* Yoga & Pilates
* Fitness & Exercise -- Books & DVDs
* Dr. Atkins Collection
* Dr. Phil & Jay McGraw Collection

SHOP NOW & SAVE!
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Ye20BP

     *******

Enjoy More Great Values...

* TEXTBOOKS 
>UP TO 40% off the Web's largest 
inventory of new & used textbooks! 
SHOP NOW
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yep0BR

* WAREHOUSE SALE 
>UP TO 80% off! QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED! 
SHOP NOW
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yeq0BS

* BESTSELLERS 
>UP TO 40% off the Most Popular Titles! 
SHOP NOW
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yer0BT

     *******

Still need a 2004 calendar?

SEE HUNDREDS OF STYLES NOW!
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yes0BU

     *******

SHOP OUR DEPARTMENTS
*********************
>Books
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yet0BV

>Music
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yeu0BW

>DVD & Video
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yev0BX

>Used & Out of Print
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yew0BY

>Warehouse Sale
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yeq0BS

>New & Used Textbooks
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yep0BR

>Business & Technology
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yex0BZ

>Medicine & Science
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yey0Ba

>FREE Shipping when you spend $25 or more. See Details.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yez0Bb

     *******

How to Unsubscribe: This message was delivered to [email-masked] on 
January 13, 2004. To unsubscribe or change your options in receiving 
messages like this one, please visit bn.com, log in to your account, 
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Ye10BO 
select "Name, Password, and Communication Preferences," and follow the 
instructions.

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to 
change. Conditions apply to our Free Shipping offer: Click here or 
go to website for details.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/DM/y/mUwA0JIDE30Ems0Yez0Bb

(c) 2004 Barnes & Noble.com llc. All Rights Reserved.
 
BN.com Customer Preferences, 76 Ninth Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10011