Subject: RE: patch build for Sun

From: "Paul Hodges" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:53:09 -0600

I was very worried by this build problem and I am glad you found a way
to build the product. If you think this is the best that we will be able
to do by tomorrow, then we should publish the build to QA with the
expectation that we will have additional testing tasks to absorb by the
9th. We can talk about these tasks tomorrow morning with Shannon and
Courtney. 

--Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick L. Ratzel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 7:44 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: patch build for Sun

   If it's acceptable, you can build on Sun using the SunWS 5.2 compiler
instead
of 5.0.  This worked for me.  On Sun only, you type:

gmake Config_ws5_2=1

-- 
Rick Ratzel - Magma Design Automation
11921 North MoPac Expressway, Suite 220 - Austin, Texas 78759
Direct: 512-651-1471 Fax: 512-651-1520
http://www.magma-da.com

************************************************************************
********
PRIVACY NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and/or
privileged information of Magma Design Automation and/or the intended
recipient.
The information transmitted in this message is only meant for use by the
intended recipient.  Unless you are the intended recipient (or
authorized to
receive communications on behalf of the intended recipient), you may not
use,
copy, retransmit, take any action in reliance on, or disclose to anyone
the
message or information contained in the message or attachments.  If you
received
the message in error, please immediately forward it to
[email-masked]
and permanently delete the message immediately.  Thank you.