Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.17 for Apache 1.3.31

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:24:57 +0200

Yesterday Apache 1.3.31 was released. I've updated mod_ssl 2.8 to this
version and released the result (together with some other pending
bugfixes; see below) as mod_ssl 2.8.17-1.3.31. You can find it under the
usual locations:

  o http://www.modssl.org/source/
  o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.17 (01-Nov-2003 to 11-May-2004)

   *) Upgraded to Apache 1.3.31

   *) Log the OpenSSL error stack contents if the crypto engine
      load/init fails.

   *) Fixed segfault in lookup of variable SESSION_ID
      in case SSL_get_session() returns NULL.

   *) Bugfix "dbm" session cache: the DBM file was closed
      too early (before accessing the data).

   *) Bugfix "shmcb" session cache for situations where
      the session data is bigger than the cache size.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]