Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.13

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:43:16 +0100

Another maintainance release of mod_ssl 2.8 for Apache 1.3 delivers to
you mod_ssl 2.8.13 for Apache 1.3.27. Changes are listed below. Grab it
from the following locations:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.13 (23-Oct-2002 to 18-Mar-2003)

   *) Always enforce RSA blinding on RSA private keys in order to be
      resistent to timing attacks.

   *) Added timeout also to the "pre-sucking" of the trailing data in
      POST request handling.

   *) Correctly shutdown shared memory pools on fork+exec situations.

   *) Bugfix SSL client certificate verification: OpenSSL was not
      informed with SSL_set_verify_result(ssl, X509_V_OK) in case
      mod_ssl forced the verification to be ok.

   *) Consistently use OPENSSL_free() instead of plain free() to
      deallocate memory chunks allocated inside OpenSSL.

   *) Fixed various memory leaks related to X509 certificates.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]