Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.29 for Apache 1.3.39

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:41:44 +0200

Apache 1.3.39 was released recently.
An updated mod_ssl 2.8.29 for Apache 1.3.39 is now available, too.
Find it on: http://www.modssl.org/

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:49:15 +0200

> Find it on: http://www.modssl.org/

Unfortunately, there was a bug in the auto-generated patch caused by a
changed amount of patch hunks in the mod_status.c patch set. This is now
fixed with mod_ssl 2.8.30. Please use this updated version. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com