Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.9 for Apache 1.3.26

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:47:02 +0200

On demand by the release of Apache 1.3.26 I've made available
mod_ssl 2.8.9. The details are appended below.

Fetch it from:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.9 (27-Mar-2002 to 19-Jun-2002)

   *) Upgraded to Apache 1.3.26.

   *) Support for OpenSSL 0.9.7.

   *) Open random files in binary mode under Win32 to not
      stop on EOS characters.

   *) Additional internal consistency check on vhost sanity checking
      in case no DNS entries are found for virtual hosts.

   *) Fixed detection of a faked "Faked Basic Auth" situation for
      internal redirection situations.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]