Subject: ANNOUNCE: sw-mod-ssl-announce list

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:34:17 +0100

On demand by the users I've now established a companion mailing list named
[email-masked].  The name looks ugly, I know. But
nevertheless it should be a useful list for those of you who don't want to
follow the sw-mod-ssl support list. 

In the future I'll crosspost all "ANNOUNCE: xxx" posting to
sw-mod-ssl-announce, so when you're only interested in those annoucements
(usually one release annoucements every one or two weeks) you can now
subscribe to this list only. But keep in mind that this list is moderated and
discussions are still taking place on sw-mod-ssl, of course. Only the
announcement postings will occur on sw-mod-ssl-announce.

The list is also controlled by [email-masked], so send your
"subscribe sw-mod-ssl-announce" to this address.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)  www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/
Official Announcement Mailing List [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                       [email-masked]