Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.4.2

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 16:29:25 +0200

The usual amount of bugfixes per week. Nothing to worry about if you've
already 2.4.1 running. But if you've an older version running, it's now a good
time to upgrade because the 2.4 series is very stable.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.4.2 (30-Aug-1999 to 06-Sep-1999)
   
   *) Added hint about -fPIC vs. -fpic to INSTALL document.

   *) Changed /sw/bin/perl to the more common /usr/bin/perl
      in pkg.contrib/loadcacert.cgi.

   *) Fixed two (harmless) compile-time warnings related to
      `unsigned char *' vs. `char *'.

   *) Added hint about required browser restarts on re-installations.

   *) Added quotes to DocumentRoot in conf/httpd.conf-dist
      to avoid problems with binbuild.sh.

   *) Fixed --with-apxs: configure.stub.sh has to be `sourced' as
      `./configure.stub.sh' instead of just `configure.stub.sh' or some
      Bourne Shells cannot find it.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]