Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.7-1.3.23

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:22:15 +0100

Another little round in maintaining mod_ssl 2.x for Apache 1.3.x brings
to you today mod_ssl 2.8.7 for Apache 1.3.23. The corresponding CHANGES
entries follow for your convinience.

Fetch it from:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.7 (01-Feb-2002 to 23-Feb-2002)

   *) Support for the latest OpenSSL 0.9.7 snapshots.

   *) Fixed potential buffer overflow in DBM and SHMHT session
      cache if very very large certificate chains are used.

   *) Compliance with POSIX 1003.1-2001 (SUSv3) by replacing obsolete
      "head -1" and "tail -1" constructs with sed variants in scripts.

   *) Fixed file descriptor leakage under Win32.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]