Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.7.1-1.3.14

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:09:42 +0200

Unfortunately, the parsing of the SSLSessionCache directive was broken
in 2.7.0. This prompted me to immediately roll a 2.7.1 version which
fixes this problem. Thanks to those who immediately discovered this
nasty bug and provided patches.

Fetch mod_ssl 2.7.1 from:
http://www.modssl.org/source/
 ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.7.1 (13-Oct-2000 to 14-Oct-2000)

   *) Fixed the parsing of SSLSessionCache directives. The prefixes were
      incorrectly skipped and leaded to "unable to open semaphore file"
      errors.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]