Subject: ANNOUNCE: Online Version of OSSC Presentations

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 16:35:22 +0200

It's my pleasure that by courtesy of Holger Reif I can provide you online
versions of the presentations 

   o ``The beautiful features of SSL''
   o ``How to get SSL into Apache''

which Holger gave last months at O'Reilly Open Source Software Convention 1999
in Monterey.  The presentations (talk and tutorial) are available in both
HTML/JPEG and Postscript format from 

   http://www.modssl.org/docs/ossc1999/
   
Send credits to Holger and flames to me.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]