Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.23 for Apache 1.3.33 and OpenSSL 0.9.8

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:01:01 +0200

As OpenSSL 0.9.8 was released today, I've released another maintenance
version mod_ssl 2.8.23 for use with Apache 1.3.33 and OpenSSL 0.9.8.
Included are also a few other changes (see below for details).

Get mod_ssl 2.8.23 from:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.23 (30-Oct-2004 to 06-Jul-2005)

   *) Ported to OpenSSL 0.9.8

   *) Fixed connection timeout handling by calling the EAPI connection
      close hook after (and not before) the B_OUT flag was set on the
      underlying I/O buffer in order to prevent attempted buffer flushes
      from blocking the connection.

   *) Updated the ca-bundle.crt file from Mozilla's "certdata.txt"
      (CVS revision 1.37).

   *) Fix timeout handling in POST request processing by resetting
      timeouts.

   *) Fixed double-definition of OPENSSL_free under OpenSSL 0.9.6 by
      fixing the version test in ssl_util_ssl.h

   *) Adjusted all copyright messages to contain the new year 2005 ;)
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]