Subject: ANNOUNCE: ApacheCon 2000

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:08:41 +0200

In two days our ApacheCon 2000 EU will take place at the Olympia
Conference Centre in London, England. See http://www.apachecon.com/
for more details, please.

I look forward to meet you there -- especially if you visit
my SSL presentation (session M21). This presentation will be
hold on Monday, October 23th between 18:30 and 20:00. Those
who attend ApacheCon and want to have a quick session preview
(or those who do not attend ApacheCon at all but want to view
it nevertheless ;), now can find the complete slide-set under
http://www.modssl.org/docs/apachecon2000/ (requires a 
PNG-capable browser to view).

See you at ApacheCon!

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]