Subject: ATTENTION: http/ftp/mail addresses will be changed!!

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 00:19:18 +0200

ATTENTION!

The next days the mod_ssl project will move to it's new permanent home under
it's own modssl.org domain. The website and FTP site are already switched now
and when the nameservers reloaded the MX records I'll also switch the mailing
lists tomorrow. In detail the following changes are done:

  << http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/ 
  >> http://www.modssl.org/

  << ftp://ftp.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/
  >> ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

  << ftp://contrib:[email-masked]/sw/mod_ssl/
  >> ftp://modssl-c:[email-masked]/contrib/

  << mailto:[email-masked]
  >> mailto:[email-masked]

  << mailto:[email-masked]
  >> mailto:[email-masked]

  << mailto:[email-masked]
  >> mailto:[email-masked]

In other words: Mirror admins should update the location information and
people should use the new addresses from next week on. No other changes should
be necessary. For backward compatibility some RewriteRules exists for the
website and aliases will be provided for the old mail addresses, of course.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)  www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/
Official Announcement Mailing List [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                       [email-masked]