Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.8.1 for Apache 1.3.19

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:12:50 +0100

Sorry for the short delay, but here it finally is: mod_ssl 2.8.1 for
Apache 1.3.19. The corresponding CHANGES entries are appended below.
Grab it from:

http://www.modssl.org/source/
 ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.1 (30-Jan-2001 to 03-Mar-2001)

   *) Conditionally adjusted source to build quietly also under
      latest OpenSSL 0.9.7-dev versions.

   *) Added a bunch of (untested!) adjustments and fixes for 
      the Win32 platform as posted to modssl-users some time
      ago by various people.

   *) Fixed SSLCipherSuite example in httpd.conf-dist: 
      The string EXP56 is actually EXPORT56, although OpenSSL
      internally the variable is named SSL_TXT_EXP56.

   *) Upgraded to Apache 1.3.19 as base version.

   *) Extended FAQ entry for MSIE problems.

   *) Added FAQ entry for questions "Why do I get lots of random SSL
      errors under heavy load?"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]