Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.3.3

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:35:20 +0200

Due to the discovered portability problems under Unix/glibc-2.1 and Win32 I
now kick out a bugfix only version before the next features will be added.

As usual, you can grab the tarball from:
 http://www.modssl.org/source/
  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.3.3 (08-Jun-1999 to 09-Jun-1999)

   *) Various type fixes for Session Cache code.

   *) A few fixes to make the Win32 world happy again.

   *) Fixed glibc 2.1 ndbm.h inclusion problems.

   *) Make sure that in "SSLSessionCache shm:/path/to/file(NNN)"
      the size NNN cannot be specified greater than the maximum
      possible shared memory segment (which is platform
      dependent, of course).
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]