Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.8.3

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:12:41 +0200

Now available: mod_ssl 2.8.3 for Apache 1.3.19.
Just the usual amount of cleanups and bugfixes
(see CHANGES entries below).

Grab it from:
o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.3 (30-Mar-2001 to 04-May-2001)

   *) Allow loadcacert.cgi script to work inside mod_perl.

   *) Fixed typo in the directive descriptions in mod_ssl.c

   *) Fixed EAPI context usage in http_request.c: a context pointer
      potentially can be NULL requests and can cause a segfault if
      dereferenced.

   *) Fixed ENGINE support: the engine support is are now already
      loaded at configure time. Else mod_ssl fails to find them.

   *) Fixed typo in httpd.conf-dist.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]