Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.8-1.3.24

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:12:00 +0100

Apache 1.3.24 was released and so I take this opportunity to both
provide an aligned mod_ssl version for it and flush the pending
bugfixes. The corresponding CHANGES entries are appended below. 
Fetch mod_ssl 2.8.8 from the following locations:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.8 (23-Feb-2002 to 27-Mar-2002)

   *) Upgraded to Apache 1.3.24

   *) Support leading whitespaces in commands of SSLLog "|..."
      directives.

   *) Fixed timeout handling on connection establishment
      by correctly resetting the timeout on errors.

   *) Fixed two memory leaks related to CA certificate configuration.

   *) Fixed memory leak related to temporary DH key handling.

   *) Fixed memory leak on shutdown if CRLs are used.

   *) Fixed remaining SIGBUS problems on SPARC inside SHMCB session
      cache implementation.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]