Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.10

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:24:41 +0200

Another bugfixing round in the maintainance of mod_ssl 2.8 for Apache 1.3.

Fetch it and upgrade from:

 o  http://www.modssl.org/source/
 o   ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.10 (19-Jun-2002 to 24-Jun-2002)

   *) Fixed off-by-one buffer overflow bug in the compatibility
      functionality (mapping of old directives to new ones).

   *) Fixed memory leak in processing of CA certificates.

   *) In case there is actually a certificate chain in the session cache,
      we now use the value of SSL_get_peer_certificate(ssl) to verify as
      it will have been removed from the chain before it was put in the
      cache.

   *) Seed the PRNG with a maximum of 1K from the internal scoreboard.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]