Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.3.1-1.3.6

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:39:47 +0200

The first bunch of bugfixes for the mod_ssl 2.3 release cycle exists.  These
are for the recently discovered problems related to Win32 and EAPI, plus a
BIO-related memory leak bugfix. The CHANGES entries are appended.

URLs: http://www.modssl.org/source/
       ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.3.1 (25-Apr-1999 to 28-May-1999)

   *) Fixed two memory leaks in ssl_util_ssl.c related to BIOs.

   *) Fixed EAPI sources in src/ap/: They failed to compile
      when -DEAPI wasn't used which isn't nice.

   *) Fixed Win32 stuff: src/ap/ap.mak missed entries for ap_mm.[ch],
      src/modules/ssl/Makefile.win32 missed entry for ssl_engine_dh.c,
      configure.bat wasn't aware of the new include/openssl/ layout.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]