Subject: ANNOUNCE: mod_ssl 2.3.9 ;)

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:54:07 +0200

Yeah, yeah, shit happens not only once. Two more compile problems were found
today, so I've to immediately kick out another fixed version. I've now
compiled it without anything (neither mod_ssl nor EAPI), just EAPI,
EAPI+EAPI_MM, etc and it passed all the compiles fine.  Now I'm really
interesting what comes next ;) Sorry for the inconviniences.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.3.9 (25-Jul-1999 to 26-Jul-1999)

   *) Compile ap_make_shared_sub_pool() only under -DEAPI
      and added it to httpd.exp.

   *) Fixed alloc.c again: the ap_mm_destroy has to be used only for
      defined(EAPI) && defined(EAPI_MM) and not just for defined(EAPI).
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]