Subject: Re: Good news
From: Vince Skahan <[email-masked]>
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 16:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

(Matt Welsh writes:)
> 
> I did mail Michael K. Johnson a check for $9570 (I believe it was),
> all the money I had received for the Linux Bible sales and so forth.
> This happened a couple of weeks ago, and I assume that the check will
> be clearing into his account soon.
>

Next Monday will be seven months since we originally heard of
Yggdrasil's very generous offer.

I have to ask....

Michael, can you please fill us all in regarding balances, schedules for
passing the proceeds out, etc. ?  

Also, if you need help in order to proceed, please ask.  I offered two
months ago to do page counts, keep records in Quicken, etc. if it
would help.  I also did a page count of the Linux Bible (2nd Ed.)
so if you need that part done, I can forward it to you.

While this might seem like silliness to some people, we're now talking
significant money.  If you look at the total $$$ contributed so far,
quite a number of us should be seeing checks for several hundred dollars.
That's not pocket change any more.  Please do something to pass the
proceeds out in a timely manner and let us all know how we can help.

-- 
   ------------------- Vince Skahan ------ [email-masked] ----------------