Subject: Re: New version of Linux Bible!
From: [email-masked] (Greg Hankins)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 21:58:39 -0500 (EST)

Vince Skahan writes:
>Can we get an update regarding who gets the updated HOWTOs  and
>is sgml still ok ?

Send them to me, [email-masked] - and yes, SGML is still fine!

>I've been meaning to update my three howtos and I suppose this is
>as good an excuse as any.

Oh well if you can get them to me ASAP, they will get in the new version
of the book.  I've been holding off Yggdrasil to wait for last minute 
updates...  You'll have to get me something *really* quick, though.  

As a side note, Dan Irvin (Dr. Linux books) just contacted me as well.
They are also publishing an updated version. 

Greg
(new HOWTO coordinator)

-- 
Greg Hankins ([email-masked])  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 212
+1 404 853 9989                            |  Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/">Greg Hankins</A>