Subject: Re: COMMERCIAL: InfoMagic December Release (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Matt Welsh)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 11:00:29 -0500

Vince Skahan <[email-masked]> writes:
> > 	Free Software Foundation
> > 	XFree86 Project
> > 	Linux Documentation Project
> 
> Ummmm.....Matt......
> 
> What contributions might they be making to the LDP and where might
> those contributions be going these days ?

Kim sent me a cheque for $3000 and asked me to apply it to
the LDP as well as the LI grant fund. I haven't decided how
much to give to each; since InfoMagic doesn't print/distribute
LDP manuals I thought it appropriate to give $1000 to the LDP
and $2000 to the grant fund.

Just relax, Vince. I'm keeping tabs on all of the donations 
so far, and Michael Johnson is opening an account with all of those
funds once I get the check written (hopefully tonight).