Subject: Re: Wher do new HowTos get sent?
From: [email-masked] (Greg Hankins)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 10:59:07 -0500

Paul Gortmaker writes:
>	Okay, it is almost the middle of the month, and I have some
>updates to the Ethernet-HowTo. The question is who do I send it to, 
>and what do I send?

Well, I guess you should send them to me ([email-masked]).  I'm nearly 
setup as the HOWTO secretary.  We have a few last details to work out.

>I will gladly supply html, ps, dvi, ascii in addition to the sgml if
>that makes somebody's life easier.

If you want to do that, put them on ftp.cc.gatech.edu in 
/pub/people/gregh/incoming.  We have to be fascist about world writable
directories, so you'll have to let me know when you want to drop off stuff
so I can chmod the directory so you can write to it.  Right now, you can
write to that directory.  Until I get setup, that would make things easier.

Greg

-- 
Greg Hankins ([email-masked])  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 212
+1 404 853 9989                            |  Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/">Greg Hankins</A>