Subject: Re: HOWTO maintainer needed
From: [email-masked] (Greg Hankins)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:57:49 -0500

Matt Welsh writes:
>So, I'd like to get a definite "yes" or "no" from anyone who's interested
>in maintaining some aspect of the HOWTO archives soon. I've heard from
>some of you but the responses were along the lines of "I'll do it if
>nobody else does". Let's work it this way: If you want to do a job, or
>can do a job, raise your hand independently of what anybody else wants
>to do. (Mail me directly.) Then we'll pick and choose, giving priority
>of course to the people with the most enthusiasm and network access. :)

OK, yes.  I'll be person 1 and 2.  Let me know when/where to start.

PS We can move the ldp list down here, too if you want.

Greg

-- 
Greg Hankins ([email-masked])  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 212
+1 404 853 9989                            |  Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/">Greg Hankins</A>