Subject: Re: HOWTO maintainer needed
From: [email-masked] (Matt Welsh)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 20:40:15 -0500

Karl sent this from another account, but since he's not subscribed from
that address our fun mailing list software bounced the message...

>From [email-masked] Sat Jan 28 20:19:17 1995
Date:	Sun, 29 Jan 1995 05:21:28 -0500
From:	Karl Fogel <[email-masked]>
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	Terry Dawson <[email-masked]>
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: HOWTO maintainer needed

Terry Dawson sez:
>I've held off replying to this in the hope that someone else would
>but since I haven't yet seen a reply to it I guess I'll have to volunteer
>after all. I would be happy to do the latter part, doing the archiving.
>I don't have enough hard drive to do the first, I can't even install Tex.

        My machine is pretty large (Pentium 90, 32 megs RAM, gig hard
drive about half full).  It's going to be on the Net again in a couple
of days as floss.cyclic.com after a month's haitus, and I'm fairly
certain that it will remain on the Net for at least a year.  I'd be
happy to lend as much hard-drive space and CPU time as necessary.  I
can install/maintain TeX and whatever else is necessary.

        If possible, I think I can help with some of the actual human
work, too, but don't want to commit to that until I've settled into my
paying job again and seen how much free time I have.

        Let me know.

-Karl
(P.S. Don't reply to this account, reply to [email-masked],
 since this machine will be going offline tonight so I can move).