Subject: Dr Linux 3rd edition!
From: [email-masked] (Greg Hankins)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 21:33:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, this message was posted to comp.os.linux.announce by ACC Bookstore,
the following excerpt is of particular interest:

>Our Contribution to the LDP and its Authors:  Like all Linux vendors we
>understand and appreciate that this amazing technology, and these
>documents in particular, are a labor of love on the part of many
>volunteers.  We are grateful for the existence of the Linux
>Documentation Project headed by Matt Welsh as it simplifies our
>decision as to who to donate funds to. For each copy of Dr Linux sold
>$1 will be donated to the Linux Documentation Project with our thanks.
>All contributors to the LDP are welcome to a complimentary copy of Dr
>Linux.  Please send a request to: [email-masked]

Greg

-- 
Greg Hankins ([email-masked])  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 213
+1 404 853 9989                            |  Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/">Greg Hankins</A>
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/pubkey.asc">PGP key</A>