Subject: List of subscribers
From: [email-masked] (Matt Welsh)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 17:09:35 EDT

--- Here is the current list of all subscribers:
 
[email-masked]                                Olaf Kirch
[email-masked]               Helmut Geyer
[email-masked]                    Lars Wirzenius
[email-masked]                                 Kai Harrekilde
[email-masked]                                 Patrick Reijnen
[email-masked]                  Jeff Tranter
[email-masked]                              Al Longyear
[email-masked]                                Vince Skahan
[email-masked]                        marty leisner
[email-masked]                          Brian Ward
[email-masked]                        Mike Battersby
[email-masked]                            Paul Gortmaker
[email-masked]                        Terry Dawson
[email-masked]                         Michael K. Johnson
[email-masked]                       Karl Fogel
[email-masked]                      David Hinds
[email-masked]                              Greg Hankins
[email-masked]                                    Vince Reed
[email-masked]                               Matt Welsh
[email-masked]                                Drew Eckhardt
[email-masked]                       Larry Greenfield
[email-masked]                             Grant Taylor
[email-masked]                       Mike Deisher
[email-masked]                       Daniel Barlow
[email-masked]                                  David Rudder
[email-masked]                            Eric S. Raymond
[email-masked]                                    Erwin Embsen
[email-masked]                                FRiC
[email-masked]                              Graham Chapman
[email-masked]                                         Harald Milz
[email-masked]                          Harvey J. Stein
[email-masked]                         Heiko Eissligfeldt
[email-masked]                           Hiroo Yamagata
[email-masked]       Michael Will
[email-masked]                                Thomas Petersen
[email-masked]          Thomas Ploss
[email-masked]                               Vincent Broman
Total number of subscribers: 37 (37 shown here)