Subject: Re: new version of linuxdoc-sgml
From: [email-masked] (Greg Hankins)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 1995 19:10:30 -0400 (EDT)

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen writes:
>1) It seems like the patch for european characters I did some time ago
>never made it into v1.2:
> o	Aring isn't defined in rep/*/general
>	LaTeX: "{\AA}", nroff: "AA",HTML: something suitable
> o	In rep/nroff/general the following changes should be made (IMHO):
>	aring -> "aa"
>	Oslash -> "OE"
>	oslash -> "oe"

Hi Kai, I didn't notice any patches from you - could you send me your patch,
and I'll get it into the next version!

>2) The ascii mode (and probably the html mode too) still junks section
>headers which are "long".  I have found that this is because the header is
>broken up into two (or more) lines in the groff input, eg:

As far as this problem goes, I don't really have any idea.  I'll be happy
to accept patches... much rather than bug reports.

Greg

-- 
Greg Hankins ([email-masked])  |  Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services          |  College of Computing, room 213
+1 404 853 9989                            |  Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/">Greg Hankins</A>
<A HREF="http://www.cc.gatech.edu/staff/h/Greg.Hankins/pubkey.asc">PGP key</A>