Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 94-2-31-6:26
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 11:12:51 +0300

Topics:
	 Idea for Security Book nixed

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Idea for Security Book nixed
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 07:57:17 +0300

Well, the people that I've talked to seem to think that there isn't 
a need for a book covering security for Linux.  Which is just as well,
since I'm going to be busy with classes/work until summer.  Come
summer I'll just doing an internship doing AIX administrating, 
hopefully leaving me with time to do some project.  If anyone has
any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Mark Johnson
[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------