Subject: Re: COMMERCIAL: Dr Linux - The Complete Linux Documentation Book.
From: Vince Skahan <[email-masked]>
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 20:59:25 -0500

[...comp.os.linux.announce today had the following...(lots of lines deleted)...]

> >From: "ACC Corp." <[email-masked]>
> >Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
> >Subject: COMMERCIAL: Dr Linux - The Complete Linux Documentation Book.
> >Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> 
> DR LINUX - The Complete Linux Documentation Book.
> 
> DR LINUX SUPPORTS LINUX DOCUMENTATION PROJECT
> $1 of all sales is donated to The Linux Documentation Project (LDP).  The
> LDP is the group of talented volunteers who have written these documents and
> for whose work we are very grateful.  This donation is the same, regardless
> of whether you buy Dr Linux directly from us or through a reseller, and is
> also being done by Yggdrasil for their version.

ummmm.....  Matt......

Are the DR LINUX proceeds for the LDP in the queue of vapor-cash you're planning
to try to find time to get around to distributing ?

What's the total now ?
Any plans for actually cutting the checks ?

It's now been over 2.5 months since your 'good news' posting and we've seen
nothing at all.  No free copy of the book.  No pro-rated proceeds.  Nada.
Zip.  Nothing at all.

So where are things situated NOW ??????

[...this is getting absurd...]

-- 
   ---------------- Vince Skahan ------ [email-masked] ------------
   Experience virtual "virtual reality".  Turn off that darn computer once
   in a while and get a real life...