Subject: Re: Some comments
From: [email-masked] (Matt Welsh)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 09:23:19 -0500

[email-masked] (Greg Hankins) writes:
> Well, I've only had one really bad one.  But, fortunately, this guy takes
> every opportunity to prove what kind of a downright hateful person he is.
> His name is [email-masked], and he has posted slander and lies about me,
> and the Serial-HOWTO.  I've asked him on at least 2 occasions to stop.
> Now he limits his posts to "Use mgetty." whenever someone has problems
> with uugetty.  He has also declared the ftape software to be useless.
> He has declared the getty_ps programs and the Serial-HOWTO to be useless and
> full of bugs.   He also posted an article which I didn't save called
> "Flame: curse on HOWTOs" or something like that, in which he declared
> my Serial-HOWTO to be useless again, as well as a waste of time, and also
> denounced someone else's HOWTO.  This nonsense has been going on for over
> 6 months.  His tone has been rude from the first time he contacted me.

This is why God invented killfiles. 

He's not being productive; just ignore him.

mdw