Subject: Re: Some comments
From: [email-masked] (Al Longyear)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 16:50:23 -0500

> Terry Dawson writes:
> > > [I wrote:]
> > > The *real* test of long section headers would be the PPP FAQ.  I helped Al
> > > Longyear to convert the old ascii version into SGML, and i could think of no
> > 
> > Oh, when did this happen ? If this is to be part of the LDP suite then I'll
> > remove the outdated slab of PPP info I have in the NET-2-HOWTO.

I have sent the file to Matt. I made some changes but tried to follow the
pattern that Kai used.

Matt suggested reamining it to the PPP-HOWTO. I don't really object to this
name, however, it really is a FAQ. It does not describe 'how to' use the
product, but rather a series of problems and their solutions which have been
pervasive through both my email and the PPP development mail list at niksula.

-- 
Al Longyear           [email-masked]
Finger for PGP key