Subject: Re: Some comments
From: [email-masked] (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 14:54:19 -0500

Terry Dawson writes:
> > [I wrote:]
> > The *real* test of long section headers would be the PPP FAQ.  I helped Al
> > Longyear to convert the old ascii version into SGML, and i could think of no
> 
> Oh, when did this happen ? If this is to be part of the LDP suite then I'll
> remove the outdated slab of PPP info I have in the NET-2-HOWTO.

I did it in the beginning of november (looking through my files, I see that
it's datestamped Nov 3).  The SGML'ed version is really a straight
conversion of Al's PPP-for-Linux FAQ.  His version is dated October 24th.
Talk to Al about the what is outdated and what's not. I'm no PPP expert -- I
just use it 8-)

> > better way of converting the Q&A style, than using a <sect1> for each
> > question. [...]
> > Hmmm ... maybe we could have a special <question> / <answer> thing
> > for FAQ sections?
> 
> I used <descrip> for the Q/A section in the NET-2-HOWTO.

I thought about that one too, but decided for the <sect1> instead. I'll take
at your Q/A section when I find the time for it (probably next weekend)

Kai
-- 
Kai Harrekilde-Petersen  <[email-masked]>  Linux: choice of a GNU generation
>> Inside every little problem there's a BIG problem, struggling to get out <<