Subject: Re: Some comments
From: [email-masked] (Matt Welsh)
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 1994 11:01:52 -0500

Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> As for posting, I am going to start posting the Ethernet-Howto to the 
> following groups myself, simply because I think it has a prospective
> audience there:

Let's do this another way. What I'll do right now is set up a 
cron job to post all of the HOWTOs once a month. I maintain a
header file for each HOWTO which includes all of the "correct"
information (for groups such as news,comp.answers as well)
and the newsgroups that the HOWTO is crossposted to. It's
also automatically approved for c.o.l.announce. 

This is really easier and I've been meaning to do this for some
time but have been lazy. 

All HOWTOs are posted to c.o.l.announce, many to .help as well,
depending on the topic. If you'd like any non-Linux groups
to show up on your Newsgroups line, just send me mail and I'll
add them for you.

Is this good?