Subject: Re: Patch to linuxdoc-sgml package
From: Helmut Geyer <[email-masked]>
To: Linux Documentation Project writers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 13:36:15 -0500

> 
> Thanks for the fixes! Unfortunately I am very swamped with work right
> now and am having a difficult time maintaining Linuxdoc-SGML as it should
> be. Would you or someone else like to take over maintenance of this 
> package? I can send you my current sources for version 1.2, which
> has these fixes and a few others.
> 
> Eventually I want to make some changes to Linuxdoc-SGML to
> make it simpler and more powerful, and rename it to something
> like Softdoc-SGML (so people don't assume that it's only for Linux).
> 
> Any takers?

I would like to do it, if not someone else volunteers.
I have worked on the package in the past and have some running project
concerning html and nroff support.

	Helmut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helmut Geyer                                [email-masked]