Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 94-10-1-12:1
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 17:31:29 +0200

Topics:
	<none>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Hirac Kasapoglu <[email-masked]>
Subject: <none>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 12:32:25 +0300 (EET)

Hello,
I have a problem with ghostscript. I'm not sure where should I ask for 
it. I think people who interested in writing tex files, converting them 
to postscript files, may know about it or who should I ask for it. 

My problem is: I want to convert manpages from ps to lj format. I use 
this script to do that. 

gs -sDEVICE=laserjet -sOutputFile=$1.lj -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -dNOPAUSE -q $1.ps

It is ok. It works but I have to enter quit command or press ctrl-D key 
to quit the GS prompt. I can do it for several times. But it is very hard 
to it for several thousand times. Because I want to do it for all man 
pages. How can I force GS to quit immediatly after finishing its job. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hirac Kasapoglu                         SENNA is always the best. 
ITU Computer Center, Turkey               Rest in peace Ayrton
[email-masked]                 We will miss you

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------