Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 94-7-3-16:12
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 00:14:22 +0300

Topics:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Hirac Kasapoglu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 17:13:55 +0300

Hello,

I've just joined the DOC channel. I want to convert manpages to .ps 
format if there is no .ps format of manpages.

I can convert files in 
/usr/man/man? directories
but cannot convert
/usr/man//preformat/cat?
directories. How can I convert them? Or is there any .ps format manpages?

If that case is not case of DOC-channel I do appoligise.

Thanks in advance

                                                                                
Hirac Kasapoglu                  SSS   EEEEE  N    N  N    N    A               
Computer Engineer               S      E      NN   N  NN   N   A A              
Istanbul Tech. Uni., Turkey     S      E      N N  N  N N  N  A   A             
Computer Center                  SSS   EEEE   N N  N  N N  N  A   A             
[email-masked]              S  E      N  N N  N  N N  AAAAA             
[email-masked]               S  E      N   NN  N   NN  A   A             
[email-masked]              SSS   EEEEE  N    N  N    N  A   A             
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]              is always the best                     

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------