Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 94-0-12-15:36
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 18:56:42 +0200

Topics:
	 LaTeX question

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Jim Lynch)
Subject: LaTeX question
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 14:34:32 +0200

Wonder if one of you LaTeX gurus would answer a simple question?  I
have used \index and \makeindex to produce a .idx file.  Now I see
that what I really want are \item lines to make an index.  How do I
get there from the .idx file, or is that a manual conversion?

Thanks,
Jim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
Southeast District, Phone: (404) 631-2254, Email: [email-masked]
Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------