Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-1-12-1:2
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1993 07:11:50 +0200

Topics:
	 Lars' sysadmin.tar.zip available at nic.funet.fi

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Ari Lemmke <[email-masked]>
Subject: Lars' sysadmin.tar.zip available at nic.funet.fi
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1993 02:45:34 +0200

From: [email-masked] (Lars Wirzenius)
:	sysadmin.tar.zip:
:
:	A rough outline of the System Administrator's Guide with an
:	elaborate 'Introduction' and bit on a few other chapters
:	filled in.

	It's available in nic.funet.fi:/pub/OS/Linux/ALPHA/doc-project

	As you remember ALPHA/doc-project directory serves doc-project ;-)
	and is NOT official as doc/doc-project. So if you mirror the
	directory, please keep it invisible. No announces. Thank you.

	For major contributors might be ALPHA/doc-project/PEOPLE/{id,name}/
	a good idea?

	arl

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------