Subject: Doc project coordinatorship
From: wirzeniu@klaava (Lars Wirzenius)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1993 16:52:00 EET

X-Mn-Key: doc

Unless I missed something, only Matt Welsh ([email-masked])
volunteered to take over the doc project coordinatorship.  So, unless
there are any objections (I can't think of any, myself), the job is
his.

Matt: you probably should post a public announcement here (on the doc
channel) and preferably also on c.o.l.a so that interested parties
will know this as well.  I'm not very interested in having to direct
people in your direction, if I can avoid it.

About the Sysadmin guide: I probably won't have much time to work on
it for a while, so I will be uploading what I have (not much, I'm
afraid) to nic, so that if anybody is interested, they can comment
and/or write new stuff.  (I'm not abandoning the sysadmin guide, but
I'm going to be busy with a few other things for a couple of weeks at
least.)

--
[email-masked]  (finger [email-masked])
   MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it.