Subject: DOC project coordinator
From: wirzeniu@kruuna (Lars Wirzenius)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1993 17:32:40 EET

X-Mn-Key: doc

I'd like to hand over the coordinatorship of the doc project so
somebody else.  I've been feeling bad about the way I've done it so
far (I've been meaning to do a lot of things that I just don't seem to
have the time for), and now I managaed to loose most of my saved mails
about this, meaning that the dozen or so people who volunteered in the
last week or two are completely forgotten by me.  Sorry.

I don't want to pick my successor either, since it isn't my project,
it is our project.  So I think that volunteers should speak up in this
channel and then everybody shouts until somebody seems to be the most
popular one.  Or something like that.

I'm still going to work on the sysadmin guide, although that is going
on slowly at the moment.

--
[email-masked]  (finger [email-masked])
   MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it.