Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-21-19:30
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1993 02:07:48 +0200

Topics:
	 documenting the filesystems...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: documenting the filesystems...
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1993 20:49:54 +0200

I have written documentation for the proc filesystem for the Hackers'
guide.  It is missing a few lines, but once that comes out it will be
trivial to make a man page out of it.

The vfs switch will be documented in the KHG, and so I suppose that
documentation on at least the standard filesystems would be good too.
But I'm not sure what format to use...  And maybe those should be man
pages.  However, I think that printed LaTeX documentation is easier to
read...  We'll see what happens.  I'm not sure that it is as pressing
a need as others right now.

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------