Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-9-21-14:30
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 21:44:58 +0200

Topics:
	 Re: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-9-20-13:31 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Mister Linux <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-9-20-13:31 
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 17:22:37 +0200

Hi Lars, nice to hear from you again. :)

A hint for all the doc writers:
The "Linux Filesystem Standard" which is now discussed on the FSSTND
channel has so called REQUIRED, RECOMMENDED and OPTIONAL files for
each directory.
When it it finished and the distributors catch on, the Standard-Linux
question is settled for good. (At least i hope so.)

BTW: This has been started by a request of O. Kirch (Netguide author)

Cheers,
	Dominik
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  'Mr. Linux' are the two guys, who are maintaining the Linux-area    |
| of the FTP-server of Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz, Germany. |
| If you want to contact us, please email to:                          |
|                                                                      |
|                     [email-masked]                     |
|                                                                      |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
DISCLAIMER:
All written above are the expressed thoughts of its author and in no
way connected to 'Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet', Mainz (GERMANY).

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------