Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-8-30-5:38
From: Linux Activists <[email-masked]>
To: Linux-Activists <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 08:23:34 +0200

Topics:
	<none>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Alan McConnell)
Subject: <none>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 02:47:48 +0200

Hi, I sent out request to join the DOC channel, and received a
note a short while later that I had succeeded in joining.  But I
received nothing from channel DOC.  I'll be curious if I get this
back.  If a human eye reads this, and a kindly brain is behind
said eye, perhaps (s)he can tell me what difficulty I am
experiencing.
Regards to any/all,
Alan McConnell  ([email-masked])

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------