Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-18-23:5
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1993 01:58:53 +0200

Topics:
	 Re:  No known channel name given

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (John Newnham)
Subject: Re:  No known channel name given
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1993 01:02:47 +0200

mdw says "you can do a search for '{\bf ...}'" to get info on particular
commands.  This sounds like an ideal place for a table/index.  The idea
would be to _avoid_ writing and article "Some common unix commands and
expressions", but to reference the reader to existing writing (which is probably more complete
anyway).  I imagine this would not be too hard in LaTeX?
  - just the $0.02 of someone who has never used any flavour of TeX :-)
ashtray

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------