Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-7-27-6:23
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 13:33:45 +0300

Topics:
	 Change of address

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Matt Welsh <[email-masked]>
Subject: Change of address
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 02:08:44 +0300

Hello all,

My e-mail address, formerly [email-masked], is changing to 
[email-masked]. Mail to tc should be forwarded for a short
while, at least, but otherwise all Linux-related e-mail should be 
directed to my new address.

Why do you care? Unfortunately, it appears as though my old address
is too well-advertised in a number of places. :) I will be working to
update all of the various online documents with my new e-mail address
soon. In the meantime, if you are distributing or otherwise advertising
the address [email-masked] (be it in a version of the Linux FAQ,
LDP manuals, whatever), please make an attempt to change this address
to [email-masked]. I'm hoping that this can be a semi-permenent
e-mail ``home''.

The submissions address for comp.os.linux.announce will remain the
same: [email-masked].

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,
mdw

--
Matt Welsh, [email-masked]

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------