Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-7-18-23:26
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 03:47:51 +0300

Topics:
	 New FAQ - final draft, comments requested (quickly!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Ian Jackson)
Subject: New FAQ - final draft, comments requested (quickly!)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 03:41:46 +0300

The new FAQ is almost ready; however given that it has been pretty
radically altered compared to the old FAQ I'd be very grateful if
people would look it over and send me their comments about the content
(opinions on formatting also welcome, but less so (-:).

I have submitted it for approval to *.answers and Matt has been giving
me a hand; if all goes smoothly I intend to post it for real on Friday
so please send me your opinions ASAP - any mail you send me after
around 1700GMT on Thursday will miss the disk and cycle ride home.

The version enclosed below in the uuencoded gzipfile is the ASCII
version; PostScript and Emacs Info are also available but I'm not
posting them here for obvious reasons - 20K of uuencoded compressed
ASCII is quite enough for the list server to cope with.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------