Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-18-7:19
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 13:01:00 +0200

Topics:
	 Re: Linux Glossary

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Matt Welsh <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Linux Glossary
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 07:58:13 +0200

As far as a Glossary is concerned, sounds like a good idea. Might be big,
though. Gotta be careful that you don't have entries for each an every
obscure UNIX command. :)

In the Install/Setup guide, at least, you can do a search for '{\bf ...}'
in the LaTeX source, since all of the new terms I introduce are in boldface.
(And I don't use bf in many other places, easy to screen out). 

BTW the Install/Setup guide Alpha version 0.1 will be ready in about a week,
I hope. A few chapters (Larry, Lars, etc.) will be missing from it, but I
want to get feedback from the parts I've written sometime soon.

mdw

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------