Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-17-23:53
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 06:56:30 +0200

Topics:
	 Linux Glossary

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Piers Cawley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Linux Glossary
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 01:35:46 +0200

Is anybody out there working on a glossary of linux (and un*x) terms
for newbies? I know the FAQ covers some of this, but it might be
quite nice to have a nice, alphabetized glossary. I'm prepared to put
something together along these lines (or at least act as a
co-ordinator). If people will send me stuff they think should be in
there, preferably with a definition I'll see about producing an alpha
version.

-----
Piers
[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------