Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-6-24-13:23
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1993 18:45:30 +0300

Topics:
	 Documenter for section 2 IPC man pages needed

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: Documenter for section 2 IPC man pages needed
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1993 16:13:47 +0300

I'm almost finished with all of the section 2 man pages.  However, I've
left out the ones dealing with IPC.  There is a texinfo file for IPC, and
someone could probably munge this into man pages in a day or so.  There are
also example (and copyrighted) man pages in SunOS (and other OS's) -- so,
while you couldn't just copy these, they would provide an outline for what
the man pages should look like.  Combined with the texinfo and the source
code, there should be no lack of information :-).

Please send me mail if you are willing to do this and I will give you
details on how to write man pages.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------