Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-5-29-12:46
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 20:14:32 +0300

Topics:
	 new stuff at ftp.stolaf.edu

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Philip Guenther" <[email-masked]>
Subject: new stuff at ftp.stolaf.edu
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 15:32:52 +0300

Well, as interim ftp maintainer for the linux-doc stuff at ftp.stolaf.edu,
here goes nothing.  The IAFA package descriptions for new stuff:

Package-Name:	scsi.paper.tar.gz
Title:		Writing a SCSI Device Driver for Linux
Version:	Mon Jun 7 21:30:37 1993
Description:	How to write a low-level SCSI device driver for Linux.
Author:		Rik Faith ([email-masked])
Maintained-by:	Rik Faith ([email-masked])
Maintained-at:	ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/Papers
		sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/?
		tsx-11.mit.edu:/pub/linux/docs
		ftp.stolaf.edu:/pub/linux-doc
Platforms:	LaTeX, linuxdoc, Postscript
Copying-policy:	freely redistributable.  copyright held by author.
Keywords:	Linux, SCSI, device drivers, kernel hacking

Package-Name:   milieu.tar.gz
Title:          Milieu text
Version:        alpha
Description:    Beginning CS text using Linux, METAFONT, and
                associated programs; also documents Milieu package
Author:         Thomas Dunbar ([email-masked])
Maintained-by:  Thomas Dunbar ([email-masked])
Maintained-at:  tsx-11.mit.edu: /pub/linux/packages/TeX/Milieu
Platforms:      Linux, X, TeX, METAFONT
Copying-policy: freely distributable
Keywords:       CS intro, metafont, textbook, Milieu package

milieu.dvi is no longer seperately availible.  If you want it you'll
have to snag milieu.tar.gz.  This is because the dvi file some special
TeX fonts which come in the tar file.

Please everyone remember that ftp.stolaf.edu is still a private development
directory: don't go announcing it to the world or it will suddenly become
blind.  Other than that, if you have any questions/requests regarding
the linux-doc stuff at ftp.stolaf.edu, mail me, Philip Guenther
 ([email-masked]) for help.  And yes, as far as I know, Michael K.
Johnson (the real maintainer) is still on his honeymoon. :-)

Cheers to all!

Philip Guenther

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------