Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-5-24-15:10
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 20:45:39 +0300

Topics:
	 [ANNOUNCE] More Section 3 Man Pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] More Section 3 Man Pages
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 17:37:37 +0300

David Metcalfe ([email-masked]) sent the following:

    abs.3           atan2.3         div.3           frexp.3         modf.3
    acos.3          atanh.3         drem.3          infnan.3        rint.3
    acosh.3         ceil.3          fabs.3          isinf.3         sin.3
    asin.3          copysign.3      finite.3        isnan.3         sinh.3
    asinh.3         cos.3           floor.3         labs.3          tan.3
    atan.3          cosh.3          fmod.3          ldexp.3         tanh.3

ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux/man.linux.24Jun93.tar.gz contains a snapshot.
ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux/man.linux contains an exploded tree.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------