Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-5-15-19:43
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 00:52:24 +0300

Topics:
	 Writing Man Pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Subject: Writing Man Pages
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 18:31:07 +0300

First:
I'm going to write some missing man pages. Is it important, to use
lines like
."\"{{{
or whatever ist used in many files?
Or shall I just use .SH, .I, .B, ...?

Second:
I'm also going to write a document about the various initialization and
configuration files that Linux uses. I know that much of them are
standard Unix, but a non-Unix-wizzard doesn't know about them. So I'll
write it. I'm going to use LaTex. Does there exist a LDP-style so that
all documents look the same, have the same outfit?
If someone is interested in co-writing, please mail me. I'll be the
coordinator. I have one friend, so we are two for writing this moment.

[of course, i have more friends, but only one who is helping me with
this project]

so long, Joey.

-- 
 Martin Schulze          | Radfahrer haben nichts zu  |     __o
 Fachbereich Informatik  | verlieren als ihre Ketten  |   _`\<,_
 Universitaet Oldenburg  |                            |  (_)/ (_)
 [email-masked]           | ~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------