Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-5-7-22:55
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 04:07:42 +0300

Topics:
	 NOTICE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: NOTICE
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1993 00:36:19 +0300

As I will be gone for a few weeks, if you upload anything to
ftp.stolaf.edu, put it in /pub/linux-doc/incoming/ and send a note to
[email-masked].  He will take care of the upload in my absence.
(Right, Philip? ;-)

Also, Olaf commented that he has gotten no diffs and no constructive
comments, just praise, on the NAG.  Praise is good, but there are a
*lot* of people who joined this list saying "Let me do something!"
Folks, here's something that *needs* to be done.  If you really
honestly want to help, spend some time reading and thinking about and
commenting critically on the NAG.  Please.

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------