Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-27-15:47
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 20:17:35 +0300

Topics:
	 [ANNOUNCE] More man 3 pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] More man 3 pages
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 16:41:49 +0300

David Metcalfe ([email-masked]) sent the following man pages:
    dn_comp.3               res_mkquery.3           res_send.3
    dn_expand.3             res_query.3             resolver.3
    gethostbyname.3         res_querydomain.3
    res_init.3              res_search.3

ftp.cs.unc.edu:
    /pub/faith/linux/man.linux contains the exploded tree
    /pub/faith/linux/man.linux.27May93.tar.z contains a snapshot

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------