Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-15-3:43
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1993 09:02:41 +0200

Topics:
	 Documentation...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Charles Shannon Hendrix)
Subject: Documentation...
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1993 05:35:49 +0200

A few questions for this channel...

1) I offered to help with documentation awhile back but got caught up in
   fixing up my Linux system and setting one up at school.  The semester
   has already started back but I could still do some things so let me know
   if you need help.  I will proofread/edit, write man pages, documentation,
   or collect information.
2) I need a template for a man page so I can create my own (and possibly
   contribute some man pages).
3) Where is the best documentation for the groff/gtroff/etc package?  The
   man pages leave much to be desired.  I could use some documentation on
   the various macro packages too.  All I have is the Coherent manual for
   nroff and the ms macros and things are slightly different under Linux/GNU.

Thanks...
 
Csh

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------