Subject: Linux-Activists - KERNEL Channel digest. 93-4-17-20:32
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 04:11:03 +0300

Topics:
	 kernel info ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: kernel info ?
Date: Mon, 17 May 1993 22:28:28 +0300

   I just wondered if there is already such a thing like 'The Complete
   LINUX Kernel Guide', I mean, a file discussing the workings of the
   kernel and all those files in /usr/src/linux.  I'd really like to
   understand more of the discussions in the KERNEL channel.

Well, I am working on the _Linux_Kernel_Hackers'_Guide_, which should
be quite helpful when I finish it, I hope.  Right now, I am in the
middle of revising the chapter on device drivers, since a bit of what
I wrote previously I have learned was bogus in a few minor ways... ;-)

If there is anyone in this channel who is interested in proofreading
this, either join the DOC channel or send private email to me.

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of KERNEL Digest
********************
-------