Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-16-14:14
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1993 20:31:32 +0300

Topics:
	 [MAN PROJECT] More man 3 pages available

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: [MAN PROJECT] More man 3 pages available
Date: Sun, 16 May 1993 17:00:41 +0300

David Metcalfe ([email-masked]) has just made the following man 3
pages available:

    byteorder.3             getprotobynumber.3      inet_netof.3
    endhostent.3            getprotoent.3           inet_network.3
    endnetent.3             getservbyname.3         inet_ntoa.3
    endprotoent.3           getservbyport.3         ntohl.3
    endservent.3            getservent.3            ntohs.3
    gethostbyaddr.3         htonl.3                 sethostent.3
    gethostbyname.3         htons.3                 setnetent.3
    getnetbyaddr.3          inet.3                  setprotoent.3
    getnetbyname.3          inet_addr.3             setservent.3
    getnetent.3             inet_lnaof.3
    getprotobyname.3        inet_makeaddr.3

The untar'd tree is in ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux/man.linux

A snapshot is in ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux/man.linux.16May93.tar.z

In a few weeks, I will have time to get the man pages together for a public
alpha release.  I expect to have a stable beta/gamma release available by
the end of the summer.  Therefore, proofreading and comments on needed
changes are necessary in the near future.  Please send copies of these
comments to me and to the latest author listed on the man page.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------