Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-14-1:57
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1993 06:32:27 +0300

Topics:
	 Releasing ALPHA Docs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Ewin Maguire)
Subject: Releasing ALPHA Docs
Date: Fri, 14 May 1993 01:18:06 +0300

It appears to me that releasing ALPHA docs will raise the level
of awareness concerning the LDP, and increase the population from
which volunteers may be drawn.

Is it not possible that many people will look at these documents,
maybe finding something they feel is lacking, and be prompted to
write short submissions of their own?

===============================================================================
[email-masked]
University of Sydney, Australia.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi darlin', you lookin' for trouble?
===============================================================================

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------