Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-11-11:32
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1993 16:14:20 +0200

Topics:
	 More man pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: More man pages
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1993 13:29:04 +0200

I have just uploaded rik-man.tar.Z to tsx-11.  It contains the man pages
that I wrote or modified in the last month or so:

              fdformat.8    ldd.1         mount.8       shutdown.8
              fdisk.8       login.1       rdev.8        simpleinit.8
clear.1       frag.8        makehole.8    reset.1       swapon.8
clock.8       fsck.8        man.7         sd.4          sync.8
ctrlaltdel.8  hostname.1    mkfs.8        setfdprm.8    update.8
doshell.8     kbdrate.8     mkswap.8      setserial.8   write.1
ed.1          kill.1        more.1        setterm.1

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------